Welcome to Rewst! In this section, we'll cover everything you need to know to start automating your organization's processes and workflows using Rewst. Whether you're new to automation or have some experience with it, this section will guide you through the steps necessary to get up and running with Rewst.
- Set up Organization Variables: Before you can start using Rewst, you need to set up your organization's variables. This will allow you to customize the platform to your specific needs, such as specifying default values, email templates, and more.
- Set up New User Onboarding Workflow: One of the most common use cases for Rewst is onboarding new users. In this section, we'll walk you through setting up a workflow for onboarding new users that automates the process.
- Use the New User Onboarding Minimalistic form for customers: We'll also show you how to use the minimalistic form for onboarding new users, which simplifies the process for your customers and reduces the time it takes to get them up and running.
- Build your own basic forms, workflows, and triggers: Finally, we'll teach you how to build your own forms, workflows, and triggers in Rewst. This will allow you to start building custom automations on the platform and reduce the time and effort required to complete your business processes.
Let's get started!
7: Adding Additional Organization Variables
Walk through the specific steps to add Organization variables
8: Onboarding Part 2: New User Onboarding Form
Watch a walkthrough of setting up the New User Onboarding form
9: Identity Provider Setup - New User Add
Learn about setting up an IdP for on-premise, Azure, and hybrid
10: Onboarding Part 3: New User Minimalistic Form
Watch a walkthrough setting up and using the Minimalistic form
If you do need any further assistance, would like further clarification or believe there is a mistake on this page then please feel free to reach out to the following:
- Ashley Cooper: VP of Customer Experience firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jamie Moore: Director of Customer Success Jamie@rewst.io
- Adam Willford: the King of the ROC email@example.com
If you'd like to add or make any changes to the rewst.help, you can reach out to the ROC team with the markdown content.
Please note that if you need any help or have questions, you can review the FAQs.
Otherwise, feel to reach out on the following channels:
- Slack - Reach out to your sales contact to get an invite to our slack platform
- Discord - The ROC is always available here: https://discord.gg/rewst
- Private msp channel
- Create a Ticket - E-mail the team at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will be in touch ASAP!